Anti-Hero Mini Tin
Anti-Hero Mini Tin
Sale Sold out
Regular price $7.50 USD
Regular priceUnit price per
It's me. Hi. I'm the the problem. It's me.
This fragrance is infused with essential oils, including orange peel, lemon oil, juniper, and nutmeg.
Smells Like: Smoke & Sage
Top: Bergamot, Spruce, Saffron
Middle: Cypress, Sage, Clove, Incense, Sandalwood
Base: Palo Santo, Patchouli, Musk, Smoke, Amber
- 4 oz tin of 100% soy wax from American grown soybeans
- Burn time of 20+ hours when burned properly
- Made with fragrance oils that are free from carcinogens, reproductive toxins, and other potentially hazardous shit that you don’t want in your candles
- 100% phthalate-free. Lead and zinc free cotton wicks
- All Desert Goddess Co candles are hand-poured in Texas with love and a dash of f-bombs sprinkled throughout. Trust us, it just adds to the experience. As these are 100% soy candles, variations in color are completely normal and to be expected.
- Frosting and spotting may occur due to temperature fluctuations during transit. As weather falls outside of the Desert Goddess’s jurisdiction, we are unable to replace candles that display frosting or spotting upon arrival. However, do not fret. These are only aesthetic issues and will not affect the way your candle burns or smells. Hooray!
- Upon first use, allow your candle to burn for at least two hours. This creates a large enough “melt pool,” which helps your candle to burn evenly and for its intended burn time. Nobody wants to see their candle’s life cut short, so take heed of this advice.
- Before lighting, ensure that your wick is trimmed to ¼ inch. How often do you have to do this? As Severus Snape would say, “Always.” Every. Single. Time.
- Only burn your candle on a level, fire-resistant surface. No, your partner’s chest is not a good place, either.
- Keep candle away from drafts, vibrations, your pets, small children, large children, adults who act like children, and NEVER burn on or near anything that can catch fire. Seriously, nothing will ruin your Saturday night faster than watching your Egyptian cotton sheets go up in flames.
- Due to the nature of our products, Desert Goddess Co does NOT currently accept returns. While we understand it is extremely difficult to know if you’ll enjoy a scent without “getting your sniff on” in person, please consider regifting your candle or soap to a friend, or perhaps that co-worker you hate. Please see our refund policy for more information, or feel free to contact us with any questions
- The Desert Goddess is a stickler for cleanliness; therefore, everything we offer is made in a sanitized environment—we’re talking gloves and hairnets, people—to ensure that you receive the highest quality product each and every time
Image with text
Pair text with an image to focus on your chosen product, collection, or blog post. Add details on availability, style, or even provide a review.